Recovering a Lost Password
1. If you have forgotten or lost your password, first go to the main login page here. It can also be reached from the main Land Pin page by selecting "Seller Log
In" in the upper right corner.
2. Select the green "Lost Password" in the bottom left beneath the login boxes.
3. It will bring you to the following page. Enter either the username or email associated with your account. Then select "Get New Password."
4. You will be brought back to the log in page, and directed to check your email.
5. Access your email. You will have an email from email@example.com that contains a link to visit in order to reset your password. Open the link.
6. You will be brought to a password reset page. The system will automatically generate a password for you.
7. If you want to make your own password, just type it in the box instead. You will need to meet the password requirements listed, including being twelve characters long and using a mix of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Your password will be accepted when the bar below your password box is green and says "strong."
8. After you are content with the password that you have chosen or that the system has assigned you, select the green "Reset Password" button. You will be brought back to the login page, and been given a notification that your password has been reset.
9. Log in using your new credentials.
If you are still having problems accessing your account after following these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.